Brussels Sprouts are a wonderful additional to a Holiday feast. This recipe is easy, simple, and incredibly delicious.
- 1 1/2 pounds of brussels sprouts
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Place brussels sprouts into a bowl and drizzle olive oil over the vegetables and add salt and pepper. Mix so that the brussel sprouts are completely covered by olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Pour the brussels sprouts onto a baking sheet and place in the oven.
- Roast in the oven for about 40 minutes. Halfway into roasting, shake the pan to move the brussel sprouts so they cook evenly.
- After taking out of oven, add salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately.